I'm a data scientist based in New Delhi, India. I build data-driven products and the tooling around them for a living. My research interests are in signal processing and computational harmonic analysis. I'm obsessed with applications of machine learning in personal productivity and recommendation systems. I blog about these here.
- 17 Aug 2018 19:20 Weighted Loss Functions for Instance Segmentation
- 03 Aug 2016 13:42 Playing With the Konmari Method
- 17 Jul 2016 14:19 On The Linearity Of Bayesian Classifiers
- 06 Jul 2016 14:45 A Geometric Proof of the Perceptron Convergence Theorem
- 30 Jun 2016 18:33 Understanding Allen Downey's Solution to the M&M Problem